Do you have an Amazon gift card, and you don’t know what to do with it? Don’t worry; there are many places to use your virtual or physical Amazon gift card!
You can’t use your Amazon card to buy stuff outside an Amazon website or an Amazon store, but there are a few stores that accept Amazon gift cards as a form of payment.
It allows you to get most of the money from the card using a few tips and tricks.
Where Can You Use the Amazon Gift Card Outside of Amazon?
You can use the Amazon gift card at online stores such as Ebay, AllSaints.com, Bodybuilding.com, Adam and Eve, 1800PetSupplies, etc. In addition, to buying goods on the Amazon platform, you can also “cash in” your gift card by reselling it on Reddit or Facebook Marketplace or exchange your gift card for cash.
There are a few ways to spend your gift card, even if it was purchased at Target and you’re not an Amazon Prime member.
1. Sell On eBay
Selling unwanted goods on eBay is probably the most obvious, but it’s still worth mentioning. For example, you can resell your Amazon gift card on eBay and set a minimum price.
You’ll get paid via PayPal for your unwanted gift card. First, however, understand the eBay seller fees, so you know how much money you’ll get paid for your stuff.
2. Gift Card Exchange Online
Instead, use your Amazon gift card on the site to buy a different gift card. For example, you can buy a $50 Texas Roadhouse, Ulta, Macy’s, or Best Buy gift card with your $50 Amazon gift card. Then use the new card at your local retailer or their website.
Once the transaction is complete, either Amazon will mail your gift card or send you a code for your virtual card.
3. Sell On Clipkard
Selling an Amazon gift card on Clipkard is a great way to earn extra cash.
Steps to selling a gift card on Clipkard:
- Create an account on Clipkard.com. Then click the “Sell” tab at the top of the page and click “Amazon Gift Cards.”
- Enter the face value of the gift card and the price you want to sell it.
- You’ll get a unique code from Clipkard to redeem your gift card.
- Enter the code into the Amazon payments page and click “Apply,” and your account will be credited.
4. Sell On Gift Card Granny
If you’re looking for a way to earn some extra money, consider selling gift cards on Gift Card Granny.
Steps to selling Amazon gift cards on Gift Card Granny:
- Enter “Amazon” on the selling page.
- Next, enter the gift card’s current balance and see the generated offer.
- Choose between selling your card for the generated offer or setting an asking price.
- Once sold, Gift Card Granny will pay you through PayPal or another payment method.
- Send the buyer the gift card code so they can use it right away.
5. Selling On Gameflip
List your Amazon gift card for sale on Gameflip. You can sell unwanted gift cards for cash for iTunes, Google Play, PlayStation, Xbox Live, Steam, and Amazon gift cards.
Steps to selling Amazon gift cards on Gameflip:
- Click “Start Selling” on the Gameflip homepage
- Select the “Gift Cards” category
- Choose the gift card brand
- Enter the card balance and how to redeem the card, such as in-person or online only
- Submit the card codes and PIN, if necessary
- Enter your asking price; more popular gift cards will resell for a higher percentage.
- Click “Done” to place your listing on the marketplace
Gift cards for sale on Gameflip include Best Buy, Target, Uber, Lyft, Starbucks, Walmart, Gamestop, Uber Eats, DoorDash, etc. Once your card is purchased, you’ll receive payment through PayPal or direct bank deposit.
You can also sell in-game items, games, movies, game consoles, accessories, and collectibles on Gameflip.